Abib Acne Foam Cleanser Heartleaf Foam Sale
- Targets acne and clogged pores.
- Soothes inflammation & irritation.
- Does not dry out the skin.
- Aids in the prevention of clogged pores.
- Helps treat blackheads and congested skin.
- Gently cleanses skin.
- Helps reduce excessive oil.
- Regular price $16.00 USD
The Abib Acne Foam Cleanser Heartleaf Foam is a salicylic acid cleanser with a mild acidic formula to target acne and clogged pores. Designed for those with sensitive acne prone skin.
With sensitivity in mind, this gentle salicylic acid cleanser utilizes calming ingredients such as Centella Asiatica Extract and Houttuynia Cordata Extract to reduce inflammation and irritation in the skin.
With the hydrating benefits of Butylene Glycol, this salicylic acid cleanser cleanses, controls oil, soothes acne and inflammation without drying out the skin.
- Houttuynia Cordata(heartleaf) calms, cools, reduces inflammation and redness while delivering subtle moisturizing effects all while being anti-fungal & anti-bacterial.
- Centella Asiatica provides intensive calming, nourishing, cooling, anti-inflammatory & healing effects
- Butylene Glycol offers intensive gentle hydration deep into the skin to most fine lines caused by dehydration.
- Salicylic Acid(BHA) targets deep within the pores to break down solidified oil, aiding to unclog congested skin.
Reduces excessive oil production
- Targets clogged pores & acne
- Calms irritation and inflammation
- Cleanses away dirt and oil
Who's It For?
|☑ Acne Prone Skin
||☑ Acne & Clogged Pores
|☑ Normal Skin
||☑ Excessive Oil
|☑ Sensitive Skin
|☑ Oily/Combination Skin
How To Use
1) Apply a pea-sized amount to palms, add a splash of water then form a lather.
2) Massage lather over skin thoroughly, rinse away with lukewarm water.
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Butylene Glycol, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-67, Tromethamine, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
Frequently asked questions
Salicylic acid skin benefits?
Salicylic acid is a form of bha(beta hydroxy acid) that targets oil at the deeper layers of the skin. It helps to break down oils, aiding in the prevention and treatment of blackheads and clogged pores. Salicylic acid also provides anti-inflammatory benefits that aid to reduce active skin inflammatory conditions such as acne.
Salicylic acid help acne?
Yes, salicylic acid can help acne by reducing inflammation in active acne pimples. Additionally, salicylic acid targets oil deep within the pores, helping to reduce clogged pores that can become acne pimples. This function also reduces excessive oil production in the skin, while reducing blackheads.
Can salicylic acid be used with vitamin c?
It is not recommended to use a salicylic acid product with a vitamin c product. Both are forms of exfoliation and could potentially lead to skin irritation. To avoid potential irritation, use both at different times of the day. For example, vitamin c during the day and salicylic acid at night.
As the Abib Acne Foam Cleansing Heartleaf Foam is a salicylic acid cleanser, it can be used alongside any routine with vitamin c as it is a product that gets washed off and does not remain on the skin.
Can salicylic acid be used with hyaluronic acid?
Yes, both salicylic acid and hyaluronic acid can be used at the same time as both acids have different functions. Salicylic acid being a exfoliant and hyaluronic acid being a hydrator.
Can salicylic acid be used with retinol?
It is not recommended to use salicylic acid and retinol at the same time. Both are forms of exfoliation and can lead to skin irritation and dryness. To avoid this, use these products on separate days.