Nacific Fresh Herb Origin Cream
The Nacific Fresh Herb Origin Cream, a natural face moisturizer that:
- Calms & Soothes Redness, Irritation & Inflammation.
- Brightens dull uneven skin tone.
- Delivers antioxidant care to fight the signs of aging.
- Aids in the fading of dark spots & acne scars.
- Help balance oil production.
- Deeply Hydrates dehydrated skin.
- Provides gentle daily moisture.
The Nacific Fresh Herb Origin Cream is a natural face moisturizer that offers intensive skin brightening and calming benefits with effective oil and pore care.
Utilizing the natural benefits of Chamomile Extract, this natural face moisturizer will help promote healthy glowing skin.
Formulated with ingredients from natural, this natural face moisturizer is ideal for those with sensitive skin in need of lightweight anti-aging care. Utilizing ingredients targeting clogged pores, uneven skin tone, dark spots, acne scars, dehydration, dryness, and fine lines for an all-in-one natural experience.
- Chamomile Extract (63%) calms, brightens, reduces inflammation and redness while delivering subtle moisturizing effects all while being anti-microbial.
- Butylene Glycol offers intensive gentle hydration deep into the skin to most fine lines caused by dehydration.
- White Water Lily Extract reduces inflammation, redness and irritation in the skin while offering moisture and antioxidant care to fight against the signs of aging.
- Niacinamide works as a gentle astringent to fight against acne, excessive oil production and offer antioxidant care.
- Shea Butter to nourish dry and damaged skin.
pH 5 ~ 6
- Calming and Soothing.
- Brightens and helps fade dark spots and acne scars.
- Anti-acne and oil balancing effects.
- Soothes inflammation & redness in face
- Effectively delivers antioxidant care for anti-aging benefits
Deeply hydrates dehydrated skin
Who's It For?
|☑ Dry Skin
||☑ Sensitivity & Redness
|☑ Normal Skin
||☑ Fine Lines & Wrinkles
|☑ Sensitive Skin
|☑ Aging Skin
||☑ Dullness & Uneven Skin Tone
How To Use
1) After serum/treatment, apply a pea-sized amount and massage into the skin.
2) For optimal results, use alongside the Nacific Fresh Herb Origin Cleansing Foam, Nacific Fresh Herb Origin Toner & Nacific Fresh Herb Origin Sunblock SPF 50+.
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water(chamomile extract)(63%), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Water, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 80, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract(white water lily), Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Carbomer, Polyacrylate-13, Tromethamine, Betaine, Polyisobutene, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool
Frequently asked questions
Chamomile skin benefits?
Chamomile extract skin benefits that are extremely calming, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, soothing, reducing irritation and redness in the skin. Chamomile also has antioxidant, brightening and mild moisturizing properties, making it exceptional for those with compromised skin and hyperpigmentation.
Can Chamomile help acne?
Yes, chamomile has many effects against acne and can be an excellent treatment to help reduce existing acne and prevent new pimples that may be caused by sensitivity, bacteria, inflammation in the skin.
Chamomile and Eczema? Can it help?
Yes, thanks to the natural healing and calming properties of chamomile extract, it is an exceptional ingredient to include in any eczema focused routine.
Chamomile and pregnancy? Can I use it?
It is best to avoid using high percentages of chamomile extract topically if you are pregnant until more research is known on the potential effects. However, with limited research on the effects of using chamomile extract topically during pregnancy, the choice is at your discretion.
What are the Nacific Fresh Herb Origin Cream ingredients?
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water(63%), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Water, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 80, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Carbomer, Polyacrylate-13, Tromethamine, Betaine, Polyisobutene, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool