The Glass IPL Photofacial
The Glow Atelier The Glass Photofacial device is a at home IPL facial system that:
- Removes dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Fights acne
- Stimulates collagen
- Supports anti-aging
- Tightens large pores and loose skin
- Helps create clear skin
- Removes unwanted hair
*Black Friday Shipping Delays | with high demand from black Friday, please expect delays in shipping your order for The Glass IPL Photofacial. We thank you for understanding and are doing our absolute best to get your order to you as fast as possible*
The Glass IPL Photofacial by Glow Atelier is the ultimate at home IPL photofacial experience. A luxurious ipl for face device to use as a facial skin tightener, and dark spot remover for clear skin.
This IPL face treatment system delivers a curated at home IPL experience that helps fast-track the anti-aging journey to clear skin.
Featuring a unique manual cooling system, that ensures the skin is comfortable during every IPL photofacial session.
- Dark spot remover IPL zaps away hyperpigmentation spots for clearer more radiant skin
- Stimulates collagen via light therapy vibration in the deeper layers of the dermis
- Destroys acne bacteria through light exposure targeting acne at the source
- Fades broken capillaries by targeting collective dense pigment, reducing their appearance
- Facial skin tightening & large pores via IPL deep tissue vibrations
- Unwanted hair removal with laser hair removal at home by targeting the pigment in hair strands
- Multi-use for the face & body for skin care and hair removal
- Advanced cooling system for a comfortable IPL photofacial experience at home
- Clear skin & dark spot remover
- Fights acne
- Tightens pores & loose skin
- Gentle laser hair removal at home
- Broken capillaries treatment
- Stimulates collagen
Who's It For?
|☑ Acne Prone Skin
||☑ Acne & Clogged Pores
|☑ Normal Skin
||☑ Dark Spots & Dullness
|☑ Sensitive Skin
||☑ Unwanted Hair
|☑ Oily/Combination Skin
||☑ Anti-aging collagen production|
How To Use
Please be sure to read the pamphlet guide provided within the product packaging prior to use.
1) On freshly cleansed & toned skin, wear the protective eyewear provided
2) Select your desired intensity level, (lower setting for the face, higher for hair removal on the body)
3) Begin session avoiding the eye area and broken skin/open wounds
4) After session, apply cooling skin care, SPF and avoid sun exposure for 24hrs
5) Use once every 2 weeks. For hair removal repeat every 2 weeks until desired results are achieved
6) Do NOT use it immediately after sun exposure
This product can not be used under the following conditions:
|Name: The Glass IPL Photofacial||Rated input Voltage: 12V - 2A|
|Number: T22||Power: 24W Adapter: US
|Light Spectrum: 480-1200nm||Operating environment: Temperature -10°C to 45°C; Humidity 10% to 75%|
|Energy Level: 5 levels of intensity up to 300,000 Flashes
||Product size: 173*64*40mm|
Frequently asked questions
can ipl help acne?
Yes, IPL (impulsed light therapy) reaches the deeper layers of the skin. The intense pulse light kills off acne-causing bacteria and helps reduce excessive oil production. This results in less acne breakouts.
can ipl treat melasma?
Yes, a study resulted that IPL can mildly improve and treat melasma of the skin with continual use.
are ipl and laser the same?
No, IPL (impulse light therapy) is different from laser. Laser uses a single monochromatic light wavelength while IPL uses many different broad-band wavelengths.
can ipl damage skin?
Yes and no. if used incorrectly, ipl can have a damaging effect on the skin. For example, using a high intensity without prior lower-level treatment sessions can result in heat buns and increased pigmentation. Always be sure to start using IPL on lower intensity settings and work your way up to increased intensity if the skin is resilient to results with lower settings.
will ipl remove moles?
No, IPL will not remove moles. IPL can however improve the appearance of freckles caused by sun damage. For proper and correct mole removal, please visit a dermatologist.
will ipl remove hair?
Yes, IPL is the best at home laser hair removal system that is safe and effective. IPL hair removal at home is not permanent and will require maintenance sessions after your initial results are achieved.
can ipl cause cancer?
IPL has not been linked to show legitimate cancer risks in recent studies.
can ipl damage eyes?
Yes, IPL sessions must use protective eyewear throughout the duration of the session to avoid any damage to the eyes.
what ipl treatment?
IPL treatment used impulsed light therapy, a broad-band light wave length to send fast intense pulses of light into the skin. These intense pulses target high-density clusters of pigmentation in the skin and hair, dissipating the pigment cells. This is what ipl does and how ipl works.
what ipl stands for?
IPL stands for impulse light therapy.
are ipl burns permanent?
No, IPL burns are not permanent but they should be treated like any other burn. Keep the burn protected, covered with wound healing ointment, and protected from UV light until fully recovered.