Liquid Repair Oil Veil
The Liquid Repair Oil Veil is a nighttime facial oil that:
- Repairs a damaged skin barrier
- Fights off acne causing bacteria
- Balances natural skin oils
- Has 10x the antioxidants of vitamin c
- Rich in Omega 3, Omega 6, & amino fatty acids
- Fights against fine lines & wrinkles
- Increases skin elasticity
- Stimulates skin cell renewal
- Speeds dark spot & acne scar recovery
- Non-comedogenic & Non-irritating
- BOGO - Learn about the Glow V Line Facial Roller here.
The Liquid Repair Oil Veil facial oil is a luxurious combination of oils from nature. Designed to be used at night, to allow maximum ingredient absorption and benefits while the skin is in its natural repair cycle.
Using only natural oils that are proven to help heal and restore compromised, weakened skin. Helping to create a more smooth, clear, plump, and glowing complexion.
Its naturally occurring 100% plant-derived golden color contains no added or artificial colors.
Contain a natural warm woody & rose scent with cypress oil and real rose bud infusion. No artificial fragrance or perfume.
Featuring highly functional natural ingredients
Siberian Seabuckthorn Oil
Otherwise known as hippophae rhamnoides, contains 10x more antioxidants than vitamin c. Seabuckthorn oil helps to fight skin aging without the sticky texture and strong scent of traditional vitamin c serums.
Rich in vitamins A, C, E, K, B1, B2, B6, omega fatty acids, flavonoids, and more. Aiding in the preventative treatment of skin aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles.
Comprised of our skin's naturally occurring linoleic acid, helping to regulate skin moisture and hydration by closely matching the skin's natural oils.
Seabuckthorn oils rich complex of vitamins help to fade post inflammatory hyperpigmentation acne scars. Working to create a clearer complexion.
Its antimicrobial, anti-fungal effects help to fight off acne causing bacteria, improving the skin's natural defence against acne pimples.
Japanese Hokkaido Soybean Oil
Naturally abundant in skin cell-repairing isoflavones, helping to improve skin density, and elasticity, and smooth the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. Creating more plump, bouncing looking skin.
Rich in skin essential vitamins and fatty acids, supporting skin collagen production while aiding to slow the signs of aging.
Soybean oil assists in the skin's natural healing and recovery process, strengthening weak and damaged skin. Restoring lost moisture and helping to prevent loss of hydration.
Japanese Hinoki Cypress Oil
Known for its medicinal use, cypress oil fights acne and fungal bacteria, helping to clear problematic skin.
Natural anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and antiviral properties strengthen the skin's defence against harmful external elements that can cause acne.
It’s natural ability to control excessive oil production helps to naturally balance the skin's oil and sebum levels. Aiding in creating perfectly balanced skin.
Cypress oil has a naturally occurring therapeutic, herbal, woody scent from the hinoki cypress trees of Japan that is non-irritating.
- Dry skin repair
- Balancing oily skin
- Antioxidant treatment
- Anti aging preventative care
- Acne pimple treatment
- Acne preventative care
- Skin tone evening
- Dark spot treatment
- Acne scar pigment recovery
- Moisturizing and hydration care
- Skin plumping & revitalizing dullness
- Skin slugging treatment
- Gua sha routine additive
Benefits & expected results
- Plumper more healthy looking skin
- Reduced dryness & skin flakes
- Smoothed out fine lines
- Reduced severity of wrinkles
- Repaired skin barrier
- Clearer skin with reduced active acne
- Balance out oily skin
- Reduced appearance of dark spots & pigment acne scars
- Increased skin radiance
Who's It For?
|☑ Acne Prone Skin
||☑ Acne & Clogged Pores
|☑ Normal Skin
||☑ Dark Spots & Dullness
|☑ Sensitive Skin
||☑ Dry damaged skin
|☑ Oily/Combination Skin
☑ Aging skin
How to use
Nighttime PM usage (recommended)
- As the final step of your evening skincare routine, after cleansing, toning, treatment, serum and creams.
- Apply up to 8 drops into the palms of the hands and apply an even amount to the entire face, neck and chest.
- Gently massage into the skin.
- Use a stain-resistant pillowcase such as satin or silk to avoid pillow discoloration. Seabuckthorn oil has a naturally occurring golden pigment from its powerful antioxidants that can cause temporary stains on white absorbent fabrics. Non-absorbent fabrics such as satin and silk will wash away cleanly.
Daytime AM usage
- Use it at the end of your morning skincare routine, before SPF.
- Apply 1-2 drops into the palms of the hands and pat evening into the skin.
It can be used alongside exfoliants.
Hokkaido soybean oil, Chilian jojoba oil, rosehip oil, African marula oil, Siberian seabuckthorn oil, Japanese hinoki cypress oil, real rose bud & petals